Advantages of Property Video Tours
What are advantages of property video tours?
I have listed some of the main advantages of property video tours below:
- It is very easy to share video on social media
- Buyer can see the property in more real terms, instead of looking at static pictures
- Increased buyer’s interest to book a viewing
- Not expensive in comparison to print media advertisement
- Can be viewed all over the world rather than locally
- Sets you apart from your competitors who are not using Video Tours yet
- Users love video and are more likely to share it on Social Media like Facebook, Twitter
How much does it cost?
That’s one of the fundamental questions everyone wants to know. Well, it depends on a few factors :
- Size of the property – it will cost more if you shoot 5 bedroom property estate with huge garden and land around, then one bedroom studio apartment
- What image quality you are aiming for? 4K video will take longer to edit than typical 1920×1080 video resolution
- Do you also need aerial footage (taken by a drone)?
- How quickly do you need to have video finished?
- Do you need video in any special video format?
- Does your video need the voiceover?
- Do you also need to upload your video to a YouTube or Vimeo?
- Do you want us to create a YouTube or Vimeo channel for you?
- How far from Cambridge is your location? We are happy to travel a bit, but longer the distance, more it may cost you.
How long does it take?
- Video is usually done within a few days or a week – depends on how busy we are
What can I do to help?
- It always helps, if you make sure your property is as clean and tidy as possible
- To arrange fresh flowers and fruit in the bowl makes also a difference for the viewers
As you can see it makes sense to spend some time by going through your list to make sure your property looks the best. It will also reflect your hard work in the final video shot.